- Your vehicle has hit something (e.g. a kerb or major road hazard).
- You notice that your tyres are wearing abnormally or unevenly.
- You experience steering or handling problems, such as:
- Your vehicle pulls or drifts to one side.
- Your steering wheel does not return easily after a turn.
- Your steering wheel remains at an angle when driving in a straight line.
- When you buy a new set of tyres and want them to last as long as possible.
- When you replace suspension or steering components.
1. Makes your car or 4WD safer & easier to drive. Prevents dangerous pulling to one side & reduces rattling, shuddering & vibration making driving more pleasant.
2. Saves you fuel & money. When your wheels are aligned, it reduces rolling resistance & fuel consumption reducing pollution and saving you real money.
3. Helps you get more kilometres from your tyres. Wheel alignments ensure your tyres wear evenly so they are safer & last longer for better value in the long run.
4. Ensures your tyre guarantee isn’t compromised. Not getting a wheel alignment can result in premature tyre wear which is not covered by any tyre guarantee.
5. Reduces wear and tear on your vehicle’s steering system and brake system. You can save time & money on potential expensive, avoidable mechanical repairs.
6. Improved safety due to better steering and traction on the road. When the vehicle isn’t pulling in one direction and the tyres aren’t being pressured to hold the road in the wrong way, handling is much improved.