Are you looking for authorised tyre repair Northampton?
You can now put an end to your search and come to us - Autoplus Northampton Limited.
Tyre repairs are certainly an ingenious alternative to buying new tyres.
There are several essential factors that must be checked prior to repairing a tyre and this requires professional experience.
Therefore, do not try to repair your vehicle's damaged tyres at home by randomly following online videos or following instructions on a DIY kit.
Instead come to us for expert assistance. We will use advanced equipment to inspect the area of damage and, if possible, repair it with utmost care and using the best materials.
What are the main causes of tyre damage?
There are several reasons that can lead to tyre damage like:
- Punctures caused by nails, screws, pieces of glass etc.
- Driving on under or over-inflated tyres
- Driving on faulty wheel alignment
Can all tyres be repaired?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to repair all tyres that sustain damage. There are several strict parameters that must be checked before conducting tyre repair Northampton to ensure on-road safety such as:
- The tread depth of the tyre must be at least 1.6mm.
- There must not be any exposed chords
- Any cuts or slits from puncture must not be above 6mm.
- The structural integrity of the tyre must not be affected.
- There must not be any major cracks.
If the damaged tyre complies with all the above-enlisted parameters, we will repair it with utmost care. After the repair, we will run a final safety check before putting it back on the rim and fitting it to your car.
- If a repair is not possible, we will recommend you get the tyre replaced as your safety is an absolute priority. We will be happy to help you choose the best tyre option for your vehicle and budget.
So, look no further for tyre repairs near me and come to us - Autoplus Northampton Limited today.